Stereolithography Finishing Options:
GPI Prototype has a wide range of finishing capabilities. Get your parts in your desired finish fast and inexpensive to get your parts to market quicker. Our finishing services provide you with a one stop shop for all your prototype and production needs from paint, texture, engraving to plating GPI Prototype can help.
Finish levels are:
1. Strip n Ship – part is cleaned, cured and shipped.
2. Phase 1 – part is cleaned but defined with supports, cured and bead blasted.
3. Phase 2 – part cleaned and all supports are removed, lightly sanded with 180 grit and then bead blasted.
4. Phase 3 – GPI Prototypes most requested finish – all supports are removed, 90% of stair stepping sanded varying from 220-320 grit than a final bead blast.
5. Phase 4 – Phase 3 finish with all exterior stair stepping removed optional primer as needed.
6. Phase 5 – Phase 4 ready for paint, painting is included after sanding and putty as needed.
7. Clear – part receive phase 3 finishing with clear coat applied.
8. Super Clear – all stair stepping is removed from exterior and interior of the part (in most cases), 420 grit sanding with seal and clear coat.
9. Ni Plating – Phase 4 finish level with a nickel plating of semi bright, brushed or polished look.
Stereolithography Finishing Levels:
"Parts came out as expected. Thanks for the fine service"
"Great Personalized Service"
|-Direct Metal Laser Sintering Materials
-3D Printing Materials
-Selective Laser Sintering Materials
-Fused Deposition Modeling Materials