GPI Prototype is a service provider of Z Corp Color 3D Printing, the latest technology in color 3D printers. Typical applications include design prototypes, education, architecture, industrial, geospatial, entertainment, arts & healthcare. Color 3D Printing is ideal for a variety of applications including the creation of prototypes and for presentations needing color to better represent the final product.
Utilizing a Z Corp ZPrinter® 650, parts of complex geometries are built layer-by-layer (down to 89 microns) directly from 3D CAD data. Prototypes can be printed in hours allowing for an excellent turnaround time. Models can be produced in full color which would otherwise require painting and finishing. Additionally text labels, logos and images can be directly printed onto models.
High resolution realistic models with precise details are created allowing complex geometries with detailed features to be achieved, such as a thin wall on a mechanical prototype or a railing on an architectural model. Parts have excellent visual properties with good surface quality.
Other benefits of Z Corp 3D printing include an eco-friendly, non-hazardous build material, zero liquid waste, and no physical support structures to remove. The machine is under negative pressure allowing for a closed-loop powder system to recycle powder and reduce
costs that would otherwise be passed on to the customer.
* Design Prototypes (Concept Models, Functional Prototypes, Presentation Models)
* Education (Engage students by turning ideas into real-life 3D models that can be held)
* Architecture (Architectural designs can be created for display or to showcase building plans)
* Industrial (Patterns and molds for metal casting, RTV molding and urethane casting)
* Geospatial (Convert GIS data into 3D landscape and cityscape models)
* Entertainment (Figures and characters are brought to life in full color)
* Arts (Turn 2D designs into 3D creations)
* Healthcare (Anatomical models enhance patient & physician communications)
High Performance zp®150 Composite
Strong, high-definition parts, Best resolution, Whitest whites, Excellent color accuracy, Low cost
Parts can be sanded, drilled, tapped, painted and electroplated.
Stock Photo Examples:
"Parts came out as expected. Thanks for the fine service"
"Great Personalized Service"
|-Direct Metal Laser Sintering Materials
-3D Printing Materials
-Selective Laser Sintering Materials
-Fused Deposition Modeling Materials